December 6, 2013

My Birthday List

Tomorrow is my Birthday y'all.  I always so guilty putting together lists for my Birthday when it falls right in the smack of Christmas gifting.  The older I get the more I prefer something small like a starbucks gift card or a yummy candle and let the big gift roll into Christmas.  But what's the fun in that for you?  I wrapped up my most favorite things Birthday Wish List for you thinking it may give you some ideas for your Christmas shopping.  Or yourself.  Y'all know how I like to gift myself.

Anyway, I'm knee deep in Wells' room makeover right now with Tana from Moms Best Network | Destination Nursery and Serena & Lily and Matthew and I are hopping in the car and driving to Charleston for several days after we wrap up tomorrow.  BUSY.  I've got some fun plans with my Charleston girls Caycee, Chassity, and Natalie that I'm pretty excited about! And of course, a one-on-one vacation with Matthew.  We haven't had that since our honey-moon.  I'm freaking pumped.

I'm not allowed to give away too much of the makeover before the reveal goes live but y'all know I can't resist some good insta-peeks.


22 comments:

  1. Hope you get it all and more. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both sets of Serena and Lily baskets and the Kate Spade wallet. Love all of your picks though! Wish they made that Old Navy zip jacket in adult sizes! I may have to go get it for my daughter today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of everything please! Happy Birthday, Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I especially love that Vince drape neck sweater and may have to add it to my Christmas list! Have a great birthday and weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that kate spade wallet/clutch and it is AMAZING. I don't know why I went so long without it. Great organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! My birthday is next week and I have always struggled having a birthday so close to Christmas. I use to be a brat and wants tons of presents and now I feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought the Robinson Dome Satchel during Black Friday. I ordered both the big and the small. I ended up keeping the small because I am so petite. It's a fabulous bag, you would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, we share the same day! I have those Ugg slippers and they are so cozy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you!! I Hope it's fabulous...you've got an amazing wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Great picks! Have fun in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy (early) Birthday!!! Love your birthday list picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite bloggers!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend :-) PS I've loved that sconce ever since you originally posted it, need to use it in my new home, and check out the Sam Edelman Penny boot, very similar to the Frye Melissa boot but much more comfy and a fraction of the cost! Gotta get those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy my fellow Sag and one of my fav blog gal pals! Can not wait for the room reveal. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous birthday list. I think you have every corner covered. Have a happy birthday and a safe and fun getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday you cute thing you! Hope it's the best one yet! XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just got the Kate Spade wallet and love it. I got it in pebbled leather though... that new type of leather (can't remember what they call it, but Tory Burch has them in this scratch proof leather too) looks really cheap in person.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy happy birthday, Julia! I love the list. I have the Ugg slippers and LIVE in them. They are a need, not a want! ;) Enjoy a kid-free trip to Charleston with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy happy birthday lady!!! hope you gals have an absolute blast living it up in charleston...i'll take one of everything on your list too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous trip, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Loves, let's chat!